Registration Information for the Upcoming 2021/22 School Year
Registration for the 2021/22 school year begins on January 11, 2021. To begin the registration process, please do the following:
1) Gather the necessary documents:
- Proof of residence - Current property tax bill or a final buyers statement from your title company if you recently purchased your new home (if purchased within the last six  months if you own your home or a fully executed lease agreement if you rent. (CUSD does not accept grant deeds)
- Parent Photo ID - either a CA ID/Driver’s license or a passport is accepted
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Child’s most up to date immunization records
2) Click here to complete the form that begins your registration process.
Subitted forms will begin to be processed on January 11, 2021. The priority regsitration window ends on February 10, 2021. Registrations that occur after that date will still be processed in the same manner, but registering during the priority window provides the best chance of your child being placed at Muir.
Registration / Enrollment for 2020/21 School Year
To register your child for the current school year, or to ask questions about enrollment, please Click Here.
School is Currently Closed
To reduce the spread of Covid-19, instruction is online and our campus will remain closed until further notice. Please visit our school's distance learning hub for more information about our distance learning program.
Updates and details the reopening of our school are being shared via email with current CUSD families, and can also be accessed at our CUSD website. Our employees are working remotely and are happy to assist you. Please view our Contact Us page for more information.
Mrs. Van Gorden communicates with families via Blackboard Messages that are sent via email, and she also posts photos and reminders on Twitter.
Click here to complete and submit this form to report an absence, or a delay of more than 30 minutes.
If your child has a medical appointment, please bring a doctor's note that confirms the appointment.
For informing the school of an absence of up to 10 school days, Please print this form and bring the completed form to the office.
For information about Attendance Policies, Click here.
Click here to view important information about our school, including attendance policies, school lunch, special education, behavior expectations, Thursday envelopes, and a lot more!
Ways to Help Our School
Click here to find out how to donate or volunteer at John Muir!