First Grade Supplies
In the fall of each year, teachers generally ask parents to donate supplies. Parents have requested that these lists be sent out now so that supplies can be purchased during August when many of the stores have special Back to School sales. As always, the school will provide the necessary supplies when families are unable to donate them.
** FIRST GRADE SUPPLIES **
ONLY USED BY YOUR CHILD.
Place in a gallon ziplock bag and label each item individually.
- 1 Poly-vinyl folder w/ fasteners (1 RED, can be purchased at Target)
- 1 composition book (100 page sheets)
- Eraser (1 count)
- 1 box of Ticonderoga #2 pre-sharpened pencils
- 1 SMALL manual self-contained pencil sharpener (with container to catch shavings)
- 1 pair of blunt tip scissors
- 5-6 pack of Post-its
- 2 EXPO dry erase markers (skinny tip)
- 1 regular tip black Sharpie Marker
- 3 Large Avery glue sticks (1.27 oz.)
- Crayola markers (Skinny tip)
- 1 box of 24 regular-sized crayons
- 1 roll of Scotch tape in dispenser (not the refill)
These items will be shared with the whole class.
There is no need to label individual items. Thank you!
- 2 Reams of Copying Paper (20 lbs.)
- 8 oz. or greater bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- 2 containers of GreenWorks or 7th Generation Disinfecting Wipes (cannot contain bleach, UNSCENTED please)
- 1 container liquid hand soap
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 Large packs of baby wipes
- Snack size Ziploc Bags
- Quart size Ziploc Bags
- Gallon size Ziploc Bags
Please note: Subject to change.
The California Constitution mandates that public education be provided to students free of charge, unless a charge is specifically authorized by law for a particular program or activity. This constitutional right of free access encompasses all educational activities, whether curricular or extracurricular, and regardless of whether credit is awarded for the educational activity. Asking parents or guardians to sign a waiver, for an otherwise mandatory fee, charge or deposit, does not render it constitutionally permissible.