GOING VIRTUAL! The 6th Annual Meyerholz SCIENCE FAIR!!
Sponsored by the Meyerholz Elementary PTA
Step into STEAM & support learning with your child!
- Who: OPEN TO ALL GRADES K-5 !!
- What: Working as an individual or team (within same household), your child can show a display, demonstrate experimental results or reveal their research.
- When: Digital submissions due by April, 30, 2021 at 9am PST. Online viewing of all submissions open to Meyerholz community between May 1, 2021 to May 16, 2021.
- How: Submit your digital science project here (video recording or Powerpoint/Google Slides presentation/Document/Image)
- Must do:
- Join Konstella 2021 Science Fair Participant group NOTE: Konstella is the only way to get any additional information.
- Carefully read through the updated Handbook specifically for the procedures on online submissions.
- Please submit your work on the Meyerholz Elementary PTA Science Fair Entry Form 2021. NOTE: You must have a Google account (gmail) in order to upload your work with the google form. CUSDK8.org accounts will not work.
- Foster the spirit of scientific inquiry in your children!
- A great learning opportunity and chance for you to engage with your child! You don't have to be a scientist to help your child learn.
- No child is too young to have fun with science & math!!
- Free to participate.
- Everyone receives a participation certificate. Each project submitted by the deadline will be entered into a raffle announced during the April 30 PTA meeting.
Email: email@example.com with any questions
IMPORTANT LINKSJoin konstella group: Konstella 2021 Science Fair ParticipantSubmit project at : Meyerholz Elementary PTA Science Fair Entry Form 2021