District Office Student Assignment Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration (including change of address) Hours: Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Student Assignment will be closed on June 21, June 28, 2019
Student Assignment will be closed on July 4, July 5, July 12, July 19, July 26, 2019
Student Assignment will be closed on August 2, August 13, August 14, 2019
Any child whose primary residence is within the Cupertino Union School District (CUSD) attendance boundaries and will be five years old on or between September 2, 2019 through December 2, 2019 is eligible for Transitional Kindergarten admission. Any child who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2019 is eligible for Kindergarten admission.
We encourage parents new to CUSD to begin the registration process online at: https://parentvue.cusdk8.org/
CUSD Parents returning to CUSD for the 2019 - 2020 school year, please complete a registration packet at the Student Assignment Office at 1309 S. Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale 94087 for Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade registration or log in to your CUSD Parent Portal.
Transitional Kindergarten – Grade 8 registration is not complete until you have:
- submitted your registration packet to Student Assignment at 1309 S. Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, 94087.
- Online registration packets, must be printed and submitted in-person to Student Assignment.
- Paper registration must be completed at the Student Assignment office.
2. provided proof of current primary residence documentation (residence verification), original proof of child’s age, and current immunization records. Refer to Registration Requirements.
- Only parents/guardians may register their student or pick up a registration packet at his/her attendance area school. No exceptions.
- Students must be residing at his/her primary residence within the CUSD boundary at the time of registration. Residency within CUSD attendance boundaries must be confirmed by the school’s Enrollment Secretary or Student Assignment Secretary in order for the registration to be valid.