District Office Student Assignment Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration (including change of address) Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Any child whose primary residence is within the Cupertino Union School District (CUSD) attendance boundaries and will be five years old on or between September 2, 2019 through December 2, 2019 is eligible for Transitional Kindergarten admission. Any child who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2019 is eligible for Kindergarten admission.
We encourage parents new to CUSD to begin the registration process online at: https://parentvue.cusdk8.org/
Transitional Kindergarten – Grade 8 registration is not complete until you have:
- Submitted your registration packet to Student Assignment at 1309 S. Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, 94087.
- Online registration packets, must be printed and submitted in-person to Student Assignment.
2. Provided proof of current primary residence documentation (residence verification), original proof of child’s age, and current immunization records. Refer to Registration Requirements.
- Only parents/guardians may register their student. No exceptions.
- Students must be residing at his/her primary residence within the CUSD boundary at the time of registration. Residency within CUSD attendance boundaries must be confirmed by the Student Assignment Secretary in order for the registration to be valid.