CUSD CuperDoodle Preschool Program
The Cupertino Union School District offers CuperDoodle Preschool, a high-quality, fee-based preschool program serving children between the ages of three (3) and five (5).
We are pleased to be opening several additional CuperDoodle sites as of August 2019.
In addition to the inaugural Muir Elementary (6560 Hanover Dr., San Jose), classrooms will be at:
Montclaire Elementary *All Spaces Full - Subject to Waitlist (1160 St. Joseph Avenue, Los Altos);
At Muir Elementary School, one class is Bilingual Mandarin and the other is taught in English.
Limited morning half-day preschool spaces will be offered at Montclaire.
Register Now to Secure Your Space for 2019-2020!
August 2019-June 2020
CuperDoodle 2019 Summer Camp
Parents must have the following documents completed to register for any of the CuperDoodle Preschool Programs:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Signed Admission Agreement (included through online registration)
- Signed Family Handbook (included through online registration)
- Tuition deposit and application fee (May use PayPal link or a check written to CUSD)
- Completed student registration paperwork (available through online registration or print and return)
*Please contact Michelle Herriage for questions and required documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online by clicking the Online Registration button above. Registration forms are also available for pickup from the District Office (1309 S. Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale).
In all of our preschool classes, our goal is to prepare children to do and be their best. By nurturing social-emotional, cognitive, and physical development, enhancing self-confidence, and fostering a lifelong desire to learn, CUSD is committed to preparing students for success in elementary school and beyond.
Our preschool classes serve children between the ages of three (3) and five (5).
CuperDoodle Preschool, which follows the CUSD school calendar, is taught by highly-qualified teachers with early childhood education backgrounds who have met all California state requirements for teaching preschool.
Key Features of the CuperDoodle Bilingual Mandarin Preschool at Muir
- Similar to CLIP, students will be taught Traditional Mandarin
- Teachers will use a minimum of 50% Mandarin language throughout the day
- Mandarin will be connected to all areas of learning including reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, and the arts
- Mandarin will be taught through monthly themes to enhance learning
If CuperDoodle Preschool is of interest to your family, there are still spaces available for the current school year. Please contact Michelle Herriage, email@example.com for more information or to register.