- The Bully, the Bullied, and the Bystander ~ Barbara Coloroso
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk ~ Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- The Executive Functioning Workbook for Teens: Help for Unprepared, Late, and Scattered Teens
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens ~ Sean Covey
- Smart but Scattered Teens: The "Executive Skills" Program for Helping Teens Reach Their Potential
- Study Skills for High School Students ~ Carol Carter
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens: Talking to Your Kids About Things That Freak You Out ~ Joanie Geltman
- Why Do They Act That Way? A Survival Guide To The Adolescent Brain For You and Your Teen ~ David Walsh, PhD
Common Sense Media: A resource dedicated to improving the lives of kids and families by providing trustworthy information they need to thrive in a world of media and technology.
The Girls Leadership Institute: Inspires girls to be true to themselves and teaches skills and confidence to live as leaders.