Family Event/Trip/Holiday, Religious Holiday or Bereavement

  • Students who will be missing school due to - Religious Holidays, Bereavement Days, Unexcused Days like Family Trips/Events need to complete a Report of Absence and submit it to the office in advance of the absence.  

    If your child will be absent for 5 or more days you will need an Independent Study Contract.  Independent Study Contracts must be submitted 10 days before the planned departure date.  Contact the school office at 650-967-9388 with any questions and to pick up a copy of the paperwork.