2021-2022 New Transitional Kindergarten through 8th Grade Student Registration
Kindergarten is available for children turning five years old on or before September 1, 2021
TK is available for children turning five years old between September 2, 2021, and December 2, 2021.
TK is part of a two-year Kindergarten program.
**Matriculating Kindergarten (current TK) students and 6th grade (current 5th) students DO NOT need to complete a new Registration**
NEW incoming Transitional Kindergarten through 8th-grade students will register remotely through Student Assignment. Please note, walk-ins are not taken at this time.
Please note: You must be physically living within CUSD boundaries to register. CUSD does not accept any pre-registrations.
CLICK HERE to fill out the Google form and a Student Assignment staff member will reach out via email to complete registration.
If you would like to request an in-person registration, please mention this when a Student Assignment staff member reaches out via email.
2021-2022 TK Sites (Bold = TK Sites / School listed beneath attend that TK site pending space availability)
Blue Hills De Vargas Eisenhower Garden Gate Lincoln Montclaire Muir Nimitz Stevens Creek Stocklmeir Blue Hills De Vargas Eisenhower Garden Gate Lincoln Montclaire Collins Nimitz Regnart Stocklmeir Dilworth Sedgwick West Valley Eaton Stevens Creek Meyerholz Muir
Step 1: Gather all required documents
- Proof of residence - Current property tax bill or a final buyers statement from your title company if you recently purchased your new home (if purchased within the last six  months if you own your home or a fully executed lease agreement if you rent. (CUSD does not accept grant deeds)
- Parent Photo ID - either a CA ID/Driver’s license or a passport is accepted
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Child’s most up to date immunization records
Step 2: Visit the CUSD website to submit a registration request
Step 3: Document Verification / Registration completion through Student Assignment
- Student Assignment will reach out via email as soon as they get to your information in the queue
Parent Information Meeting - held on December 9, 2021
CLICK HERE for the slideshow presentation
For questions, please email the Student Assignment Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!