We hope you will explore the various career opportunities we have available and consider joining the staff of one of the premier public school districts in California.
We seek highly qualified, bright, caring and dedicated professionals to deliver a world-class education to our students. We offer and maintain a number of management, certificated and classified positions that support students in various ways. Our staff works in a stimulating, diverse and supportive environment; it is their commitment and dedication to student learning that enable our students to succeed.
We post our open positions throughout the year. Please search and apply on EdJoin.org/CupertinoUSD
If you have any questions regarding our application process, please contact:
- Courtney Keller (for management positions)
- Oscar Cazares-Rivas (for certificated positions)
- Megan Hicks (for classified positions)
- Veronica Navarro (for on-call positions)
- Vida Behzadi (for substitute teachers)