Mosyle iOS Student Self-Service App
The following will show you how to install a Self-Service Application on an iPad enrolled in the CUSD Device Management system.
Downloadable video can be found here (can be played within browser and/or downloaded for vlc or quicktime player)
- Click on the manager app from the ipad
note: if you're having trouble finding the app you can do a search
- Self- Service Apps
- Tap self-service then tap My Apps. If this screen doesn't appear but a screen asking for Activation Information appears, then click on the Self-Service button to bring up the Self-Service page
3. App Chooser
- Click the install/update button below an app will send a command to install the app onto the iPad.
- note: depending on the size of the app and network the installation can take 1min or more
- If you don't see any apps on the self-service page, please submit a help request.
If you see the screen below click self-service to get to the app chooser.