The primary mission of the CUSD's Transportation Department is to provide our Special Education (S.P.E.D.) students with safe, secure, reliable and efficient transportation to and from school in a friendly environment that enhances the total learning process. We absolutely know that our passengers and their safety is our greatest responsibility. But our goal is more than providing excellent transportation, it's also to ensure peace of mind.
In working in harmony with our mission, we will:
- promote mutual respect and understanding;
- model courtesy with students, parents and our colleagues;
- help students to start and end their school day with a smile, greeting all who enter our environment with a caring, encouraging, and happy attitude;
- develop and promote good communication with teachers, staff, parents and students;
- ensure that our buses function at the highest possible levels of safety, cleanliness and comfort for our students / passengers;
- maintain professional conduct at all times for both students and the public;
- promote our team spirit of excellence in all undertakings.
Sherry Christian, Manager, Bus Transportation, Fleet and Equipment Maintenance
408-252-3000 extension 61-384