The mission of CUSD's Transportation Department is to provide our students, who attend a special education program, with safe, secure, reliable and efficient transportation to and from school in a friendly environment that enhances the total learning process. We absolutely know that our passengers and their safety is our greatest responsibility. Our goal is more than providing excellent transportation, it's also to ensure peace of mind.
To achieve our mission, we will:
- Ensure students start and end their school day with a smile, greeting all who enter our environment with a caring, encouraging, and happy attitude.
- Model courtesy with students, parents and our colleagues.
- Develop, promote, and maintain good communication with teachers, staff, parents and students.
- Ensure that our buses function at the highest possible levels of safety, cleanliness and comfort for our students.
- Maintain professional conduct at all times for both students and all who we come in contact with.
- Promote our team spirit of excellence in everything we do.
Todd Shimada, Director, Maintenance, Operations, and Transportation (MOT)
408-252-3000 extension 61-397
Ronaele Fijak, Manager, Bus Transportation, Fleet and Equipment Maintenance
408-252-3000 extension 61-385