Kindergarten Supply List
The following items are suggested for the first week of Kindergarten. Please place all donated items in a large bag. This donation is optional. No child will go without the necessary supplies.
Please do not label individual items.
ALL STUDENTS PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING
- 1 large backpack (large enough to fit a book bag and folder, please no rolling backpacks) - This is for your child, not the class.
- 4 large boxes of hand wipes (unscented baby wipes)
- 1 box of Kleenex tissue
- 1 box of Crayola CLASSIC BROAD markers
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of Ziploc SANDWICH size bags
- 1 box of Ziploc QUART size bags
- 1 box of Ziploc GALLON size bags
- 1 roll of double sided scotch tape
- 1 box of Avery brand address labels (5160)
- 1 box of heavyweight clear binder sheet protectors
- 1 packet of light colored Post-It notes
- 2 ream of white copy paper
- 6 Avery 1.27 oz. glue sticks
- 1 box of yellow Ticonderoga pencils
The California Constitution mandates that public education be provided to students free of charge, unless a charge is specifically authorized by law for a particular program or activity. This constitutional right of free access encompasses all educational activities, whether curricular or extracurricular, and regardless of whether credit is awarded for the educational activity. Asking parents or guardians to sign a waiver, for an otherwise mandatory fee, charge or deposit, does not render it constitutionally permissible.