Our parent and community volunteers are instrumental in making school-wide programs successful at Faria. To comply with California Education Code Section 35021, all school volunteers working on school grounds or as field trip chaperones must have Department of Justice (DOJ) fingerprint results and tuberculosis test results on file with the Cupertino Union School District. Parents/volunteers can have their fingerprints done at the local Sheriff’s Office or any Live Scan Operator.
In the effort to make this process as smooth as possible, please follow the steps noted below:
1. Fill out the Volunteer Information-Agreement-Authorization Form and submit it to the Faria School office.
2. Submit your TB screening test (negative) results to the Faria School office.
3. Fill out the Request for Live Scan Service form and write FARIA on the top right corner
You will need to bring the following items to your fingerprinting appointment:
- Original DOJ Live Scan Request form
- CA Driver License, CA ID card, passport or government issued identification document
- Cash or check to pay for the fingerprinting charges
You may stop by the Faria office to pick up the required paperwork or please get access to the forms as well as get more information on the CUSD website. If you have any questions, please stop by or call the office to see Mrs Ramamoorthy.