Welcome to LP Collins Elementary School!
In order to begin your registration for the 2021-2022 school year, please fill out this Google Form. The first day of school for the 2021-2022 school year is August 16th.
The school registrar will email you upon receipt of this form and process your enrollment. Please read below for further information about the registration process.
2021-2022 Kindergarten through 5th Grade Student Priority Registration
January 11, 2021 through February 10, 2021
The Priority Registration Window is January 11, 2021 through February 10, 2021.
The Priority Open Enrollment Window is January 27, 2021 through February 10, 2021 – For details regarding Open Enrollment information please visit cusdk8.org.
NEW incoming Kindergarten through 5th-grade students will register at their respective Attendance Area School.
- The student must be physically living within Collins boundaries to register. CUSD does not accept any pre-registrations. If you have not yet moved into CUSD, please do not register yet.
- Kindergarten is available for children turning five years old on or before September 1, 2021.
**Matriculating Kindergarten (current TK) students and 6th grade (current 5th) students DO NOT need to complete a new Priority Registration**
What do Parents need to do to Register their Child:
Step 1: Gather all required documents
- Proof of residence - Current property tax bill or final buyer’s statement from your title company if you recently purchased your new home (if purchased within the last six  months) if you own your home or a fully executed lease agreement if you rent. (CUSD does not accept grant deeds)
- Parent Photo ID - either a CA ID/Driver’s license or a passport is accepted
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Child’s most up to date immunization records
Step 2: Complete this Google form to start the registration process for your student at Collins.
Step 3: Document Verification / Registration completion at attendance area school
- The staff will go through the queue of applications and will contact you with the details of any of the required papers that might be missing in order to complete the process.
Step 4: For questions, please email the Collins office at email@example.com. Due to COVID-19, school offices are currently closed. Thank you!