1) Does my child need to be potty-trained?
Yes they do.
2) Is there a cut-off age for preschool attendance?
Yes. Your child must not turn six (6) before August 16, 2018
3) Will lunch be available?
Yes, lunch will be available for purchase from and provided by CUSD Nutrition Services.
4) Can my child bring their own lunch?
Yes, however there may be limitation to what he/she can bring based on food allergies of other students and additional food-related concerns.
5) Are teachers credentialed?
Teachers hired to work in the preschool program will need to have completed studies in early childhood education and meet other requirements from the State of California to teach this age group.
6) What is the staff to student ratio?