Montclaire Registration Process
Registration Step 1 - Complete the online registration (detailed information - please ready carefully)
Registration Step 2 - Sign-up for and attend a 30 minute Registration Verification Appointment to submit the following documents and to review the completed registration form.
- Kindergarten Priority Registration Verification Appointment will take place at your neighborhood elementary school site from October 29, 2018, through February 14, 2019
- TK registration will take place in the Student Assignment Office starting in January 2019 - check the CUSD website in late November for exact dates
- 1st - 8th-grade Priority Registration Verification will take place at the Student Assignment Office from October 29, 2018, through February 14, 2019.
- You must schedule your appointment with Student Assignment not with Montclaire.
- If you are enrolling a Kindergarten student and another elementary school student, Registration Verification will take place at your neighborhood elementary school
- On February 25, 2019, Kindergarten through 8th grade 2019-2020 registration will continue at the Student Assignment Office
- Registrations after January 10, 2019, are not eligible for the 2019-2020 Alternative School Lottery (specific details below)
You MUST bring the following items:
Proof of Residence – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
Current Original Property Tax Bill – with parent/guardian’s name and property address
Final Buyer Statement (if purchased within last six  months) – with parent/guardian’s name and property address
Printed fully executed lease agreement – includes signatures from both parent/guardian and manager/landlord and Manager/Landlord’s contact information
Affidavit of Residence (family living with another resident): Must complete this at the Student Assignment office before bringing to the school site.
Primary resident must provide Property Tax Bill or fully executed lease agreement
Parent Photo Identification – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- State issued Driver’s License or Identification Card
Proof of Age – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- Certificate of birth (certificates provided by the hospital are not acceptable
- Baptismal certificate duly attested
- Affidavit signed by parent, guardian or custodian of the child
Immunization Records – must be provided by a physician and translated into English
- Yellow card or print out from physician’s office with most recent immunization records. Immunization records from previous school districts will not be accepted
- Students entering school within Santa Clara County must have a valid TB test result or assessment before they can attend school. TB Test/Assessments must be done within the United States.
Walk-ins will not be accepted.
If you have not completed the online registration before your appointment you will need to reschedule your appointment.
If you do not have all of your supporting documents you will need to make a new appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call the school 650-967-9388 and ask to speak with Mrs. Hart.