Please note that new student registration is only for new students that are not currently enrolled in Garden Gate.
If you have a student that is enrolled in grades TK - 5th grade this current 2021-2022 school year, there is no need for you to register for the 2022-2023 school year.
2022-2023 New Kindergarten through 5th Grade Student Registration
CUSD does NOT accept pre-registrations.
The student MUST be physically living within the CUSD/Garden Gate School boundaries to register.
Please do not register if you have not yet moved into CUSD.Kindergarten is available for children turning five years old on or before September 1, 2022 (date of birth range: 09/02/2016 - 09/01/2017)Registration is a quick 3 step process. Please read carefully and follow the process.
Step 1: Please complete and submit the New Student Interest Form.
- Garden Gate will be doing online registration starting 1/10/2022 at 8:00 A.M.
- New Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and New employees' children, please register online at the Student Assignment website.
Step 2: Gather all required documents as a PDF to be sent on request.
- Proof of residence - Current property tax bill or a final buyers statement from your title company if you recently purchased your new home (if purchased within the last six  months) if you own your home or a fully executed lease agreement if you rent. (CUSD does not accept grant deeds)
- Parent Photo ID - either a CA ID/Driver’s license or a passport is accepted
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Child’s most current/updated immunization records
Step 3: Document Verification/Registration Confirmation
Registration will be done remotely.
For questions regarding registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org