2019 -2020 School Year Registration
Online registration will open on October 26, 2018 - Please check back!!
- Kindergarten is available for children turning five years old on or before September 1, 2019.
- Transitional Kindergarten is available for children turning five years old between September 2 and December 2, 2019.
- Families must live in the District at the time of registration.
- Families who register during the Priority Registration Window, October 29, 2018, through February 14, 2019. The District will make every effort to place students who enroll during Priority Registration (October 29, 2018, through February 14, 2019) in the school within their attendance area. Additionally, if there are more students seeking to enroll during Priority Registration in a particular school than there are spaces available, siblings of students currently attending the school and staff students shall be placed first. All other students will be assigned a lottery number at random and student placements for the attendance area school will be based on their lottery number. This is separate from the District Lottery. A waiting list shall be established based on the assigned lottery number to indicate the order in which students will be assigned as openings occur. This process is on an as-needed basis only.
- Families who register during October 29, 2018, through January 10, 2019, will be eligible for the Alternative School Lottery. If you are a new CUSD resident and missed the Open Enrollment Window, an opportunity to add your child's name to an existing Alternative program/school waitlist, will be available at a later date.
- Families must maintain residency in the District in order to apply for the alternative school lottery.
- Registration Requirements / Immunization Requirements / TB Risk Assessment Form
- Incoming 2019 - 2020 Kindergarten families, please visit your Attendance Area School website for more information specific to your school site, i.e. registration hours, registration appointments.
- Incoming 2019 - 2020 1st through 8th-grade families, please schedule an appointment via this link. Walks-ins will not be accepted. We are currently taking current school year 2018-2019 walk-ins only.