About Mrs. Hucko
Phone: (408) 732-3363 ext. 81111
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Brandi Hucko
Greetings! My name is Brandi Hucko and I am the very proud Principal of Stocklmeir!
I have been employed by Cupertino Union School District for the last 22 years. I have served as a 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, and 5/6 Combination Grade teacher. I also taught Kindergarten through 2nd Grade during Summer School. I have served as a New Teacher Coach, supporting Grades K through 7 teachers as they navigated California's two-year Induction process. I was an Assistant Principal at Cupertino Middle School, where I enjoyed working with 6th through 8th Grade students for three and one-half years. Finally, I spent the last seven and one-half years as Garden Gate Elementary's Principal.
A bit about me: I value...
- Relationships: Relationships allow us to feel connected to one another, supported and understood.
- A Growth Mindset: Learning and growing is challenging and it takes time! Reflecting upon mistakes we've made is how we learn - parents/guardians, educators, students....all of us!
- Communication: Celebrating successes, and discussing and problem-solving challenges, for the benefit of all students
- Collaboration: Sharing successes, challenges and ideas for the benefit of children and the school community overall. No one can go it alone - families, school staff and children need to work together
- Fun: We all remember learning experiences when we enjoyed ourselves. Let's work together to make each day fun and memorable for our Pandas!
In short, I value a school community, where we all work together, to support our students' academic, emotional and social success.
I am absolutely thrilled to be a Stocklmeir Panda! Since I began work on July 31, 2018, I have learned that the Stocklmeir Staff and Community is welcoming, supportive, enthusiastic, collaborative, and most importantly - dedicated to student success!
I'm certain our partnership will be a wonderful one! I look forward to learning and growing with our community this year, and for many years to come.