New Student Priority Registration School Year 2022-23
January 10, 2022, through February 16, 2022
NEW incoming Kindergarten through 8th grade students
Registration to the Eisenhower attendance school will be done remotely via email. Please fill out this Google Form to start the registration process. A staff member from Eisenhower Elementary will reach out to you with further instructions once we receive your information.
Please Note: The above Google Form link will be active 8 AM on January 10, 2021 through 4 PM on February 16, 2022
Some things to remember:
- New incoming Transitional Kindergarten students will register remotely through Student Assignment.
- Kindergarten is offered to children turning five years old on or before September 1, 2022 (date of birth range: 09/02/2016 - 09/01/2017).
- Students who are currently enrolled in CUSD do not need to re-enroll for the 2022-23 school year.
- Eisenhower Elementary must be your Home School for you to complete priority enrollment with Eisenhower Elementary via this website. If your Home School is a different CUSD school, please visit your Home School’s website for priority enrollment instructions.
- CUSD does not accept any pre-registrations. If you have not yet moved into CUSD boundary limits, please do not register until you have moved in.
Helpful Registration Links:
Well, here are just a few reasons:
- Support our school
- Help to build and improve new student programs
- Connect with other parents
- Make your voice heard
- Stay informed
So please join today and make your voice heard.
Membership is $10.00 per member.
Online donations available at: https://eisenhowerpta.com
Please remember to report all absences before 8.45am
To report an absence or delay call 408-243-4313 and press 6 when prompted
OR email email@example.com
Extended Absences: Please visit the school office to submit a Report of Absence or to request an Independent Study
Report of Absence - To be filled out by the parent/guardian for any planned student absences
Independent Study- To request Short-Term Independent Study During Travel of 5-10 days
Please read CUSD Attendance Policies and Regulations