1) Does my child need to be potty-trained?
Yes, they do.
2) Is there a cut-off age for preschool attendance?
Yes. Your child must not turn six (6) before August 16, 2018, for the 2018-2019 school year.
3) Will lunch be available?
Yes, lunch will be available for purchase from CUSD Nutrition Services.
4) Can my child bring their own lunch?
Yes, however, there may be limitations to what he/she can bring based on food allergies of other students and additional food-related concerns.
5) Are teachers credentialed?
Teachers hired to work in the preschool program will need to have completed studies in early childhood education and meet other requirements from the State of California to teach this age group.
6) What is the staff to student ratio?
1:8 during regular preschool hours.