District Office Student Assignment Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration (including change of address) Hours: Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Student Assignment will be closed on June 21, June 28, 2019
Student Assignment will be closed on July 4, July 5, July 12, July 19, July 26, 2019
Student Assignment will be closed on August 2, August 13, August 14, 2019
** New students MUST be residing in the District. The student must be ready and available for assessments that may be necessary. **
** Current CUSD students with a change of address MUST be residing in their new attendance area or residence before change of address and/or school will be made. **
** Parents registering for the 2019 - 2020 school year are encouraged to begin the registration process online at: https://parentvue.cusdk8.org/login_parent_oen.aspx **
Proof of Residence – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- Current Original Property Tax Bill – with parent/guardian’s name and property address
- Final Buyer Statement (if purchased within last six  months) – with parent/guardian’s name and property address
- Printed fully executed lease agreement – includes signatures from both parent/guardian and manager/landlord and Manager/Landlord’s contact information
- Affidavit of residence (family living with another resident):
- An Affidavit of Parent Residence form must be signed by parent and the primary resident in the Student Assignment Office
- Primary resident must provide Property Tax Bill or fully executed lease agreement and photo identification
- Parent must provide two additional forms of identification with current address on it (most recent bank statement, car insurance or registration, or paycheck stub)
Parent Photo Identification – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- State issued Driver’s License or Identification Card
Proof of Age – One (1) original document is required (a copy will be made at the time of registration)
- Certificate of birth (certificates provided by the hospital are not acceptable)
- Baptismal certificate duly attested
- Affidavit signed by parent, guardian or custodian of the child
Immunization Records – must be provided by a physician and translated into English.
- Yellow card or print out from physician’s office with most recent immunization records must be presented at the time of registration. Immunization records from previous school districts will not be accepted.
- Students entering school within Santa Clara County must have a valid TB test result or assessment before they can attend school. TB Test/Assessments must be done within the United States and must be completed up to 12 months prior to school registration. If coming from another school within Santa Clara County an older TB test result or assessment will be accepted and must be presented at the time of registration.
- Students entering grades 7 or 8 must have one (1) dose of Tdap (or DTP/DTaP) on or after the 7th birthday.