Board Strategic Goals/Priorities
- Maintain a keen focus on ensuring student academic success and development of the whole child.
- Continue to ensure fiscal solvency (to include no deficit spending, a balanced budget) and make significant progress toward generating new revenue.
- Continue to make progress toward building a district-wide system for enrollment that is equitable and balanced for the entire District and which will withstand the impact of the inevitable ebbs and flows of enrollment.
- Engage in a comprehensive community process to create a long-range strategic plan that clarifies our vision for students and major goals and priorities for CUSD.
- Support the critical communications components of the above priorities and continue to build a district-wide culture of trust and transparency.