Race Day Rules for the Montclaire 5K!
We can’t wait to see you on Sept 29th at 8:15 a.m.
Montclaire Elementary School
1160 St. Joseph Ave, Los Altos
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE:
Arrive! Gather for Warm Ups!
8:30 am sharp
5K Run/Walk Starts – Runners first!
After the Run!
Join us for post run snacks
Montclaire 5K Rules
- Bibs are REQUIRED to participate in the event!
- Please attach it to the front of your shirt
- Check Your Emergency Contact sticker
- Children <14 years MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Please walk, bike or carpool – parking is limited
- No Pets, Scooter or Bikes on the course, please!
- The Line Up -> Adult Runners, Kid Runners, then Walkers/Strollers… leading to a run lane and a fun lane!
- Snap some photos! We will have photo-sharing for the MPTO Facebook Group
- A Water/Medical station is mid-way & at the Finish
- Be Safe and Have Fun