CUSD CuperDoodle Preschool Program
The Cupertino Union School District offers CuperDoodle Preschool, a high-quality, play-based preschool program serving children between the ages of three (3) and five (5). Click on the "Online Registration" logo below to review our fees, Parent Handbook, and Admission Agreement.
CuperDoodle Preschool Locations
Montclaire Elementary School
Muir Elementary School - English
Muir Elementary School - Mandarin Bilingual
Opening in 2020-2021
Blue Hills Elementary - STEAM focus
Preschool Summer Camp
Registration Opens Tuesday, February 4th at 12:00 pm.
Click here to register!
Ongoing registration for 2019-2020.
Click below to register for the current school year!
Parents must have the following documents completed to register for any of the CuperDoodle Preschool Programs:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Signed Admission Agreement (included through online registration)
- Signed Family Handbook (included through online registration)
- Tuition deposit and application fee (May use PayPal link or a check written to CUSD)
- Completed student registration paperwork (available through online registration or print and return)
*Please contact Michelle Herriage for questions and required documents: email@example.com
Register online by clicking the Online Registration button above. Registration forms are also available for pickup from the District Office (1309 S. Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale).
In all of our preschool classes, our goal is to prepare children to do and be their best. By nurturing social-emotional, cognitive, and physical development, enhancing self-confidence, and fostering a lifelong desire to learn, CUSD is committed to preparing students for success in elementary school and beyond.
Our preschool classes serve children between the ages of three (3) and five (5).
CuperDoodle Preschool, which follows the CUSD school calendar, is taught by highly-qualified teachers with early childhood education backgrounds who have met all California state requirements for teaching preschool.
Key Features of the CuperDoodle Bilingual Mandarin Preschool at Muir
- Similar to CLIP, students will be taught Traditional Mandarin
- Teachers will use a minimum of 50% Mandarin language throughout the day
- Mandarin will be connected to all areas of learning including reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, and the arts
- Mandarin will be taught through monthly themes to enhance learning
If CuperDoodle Preschool is of interest to your family, there are still spaces available for the current school year. Please contact Michelle Herriage, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.