School Tours for Registration
The lottery for McAuliffe School happens during the open enrollment period.
To enter the lottery, parents must attend a School Tour held during the school day in the morning and an Information Night.
NOTE: Please refer to our district website registration link for important dates to know for Fall 2019 registration. This link will have the latest information with important dates to know.
School Tour Dates
Click the dates to register:
Note: School tours begin promptly at 8:40 and end at 11:30 am. Please come early for parking and check-in.
Information Night Dates
Information Nights have already happened for the upcoming lottery. Please call the school office at 408-253-4696 for information.
Attending a School Tour is a requirement to enter the lottery for enrollment at McAuliffe for the 2019-2020 school year. We look forward to meeting you.
STEP-BY-STEP Guide to enrollment at McAuliffe School:
- Must complete before moving on to Step 2
- If NEW to CUSD, make appointment at your neighborhood school
- If NEW AND child will be incoming 1st-8th grader, make appointment to CUSD Student Assignment Office.
- If you have BOTH an incoming Kinder and a 1st-8th grader, make appointment at neighborhood school.
- IF CURRENT CUSD student, skip this step and just bring student ID # to McA tour and info night to be scanned.
5. MUST Complete Lottery Form and Submit between January 21 - 25, 2019
6. Lottery held Week of Jan. 28, 2019 at District Office.
***Note: Families who have older children currently at McAuliffe and who will be enrolling a younger sibling at McAuliffe do not have to attend a tour and info night.***