Montclaire Registration Process for 2020/2021 - New K-5th Grade Students - Begins Dec 9
There are 2 steps to the registration process.
Step 1 - Complete the appropriate Online CUSD Registration Form
Step 2 - Sign-up for a 30 minute Registration Verification Appointment with our Montclaire Registrar to review paperwork and provide district required supporting documents: Proof of Residence, Parent Photo Indentification, Proof of Age, Immunization Records.
** Registration is NOT complete until all supporting documents are provided (see details below). Documents must be Originals - Do not provide Photocopies.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- If you have not completed the online registration before your appointment you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you do not have all of your supporting documents you will need to make a new appointment.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call the school 650-967-9388 and ask to speak with Mrs. Hart.
Proof of Residence – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- Current Original Property Tax Bill – with parent/guardian’s name, mailing address and property address.
** One may obtain a duplicate of his/her original property tax bill at the Department of Tax and Collections 70 W. Hedding Street, East Wing, 6th floor, San Jose, CA 95110 **
- Final Buyer Statement (if purchased within last six  months) – with parent/guardian’s name and property address
** CUSD will not accept a Grant Deed as proof of residence.
** CUSD will not accept a Property Assessment mailed by the Santa Clara County Assessors Office.
- Printed fully executed lease agreement – includes signatures from both parent/guardian and manager/landlord and Manager/Landlord’s contact information
Affidavit of residence (family living with another resident):
- An Affidavit of Parent Residence form must be signed by parent and the primary resident in the Student Assignment Office
- Primary resident must provide Property Tax Bill or fully executed lease agreement and photo identification
- Parent must provide two additional forms of identification with current address on it (most recent bank statement, car insurance or registration, or paycheck stub)
* New residents MUST be residing in their new address/residence within the CUSD boundaries. If families are still between their previous address and new address, registration will not take place until the new address becomes the primary address. CUSD does not register students who are planning to move within the CUSD boundaries. *
Parent Photo Identification – One (1) original document is required (copy will be made at the time of registration)
- State issued Driver’s License or Identification Card
Proof of Age – One (1) original document is required (a copy will be made at the time of registration)
- Certificate of birth (certificates provided by the hospital are not acceptable)
- Baptismal certificate duly attested
- Affidavit signed by parent, guardian or custodian of the child
Immunization Records – must be provided by a physician and translated into English.
- Yellow card or print out from physician’s office with most recent immunization records must be presented at the time of registration. Immunization records from previous school districts will not be accepted.
- Students entering school within Santa Clara County must have a valid TB test result or assessment before they can attend school. TB Test/Assessments must be done within the United States and must be completed up to 12 months prior to school registration. If coming from another school within Santa Clara County an older TB test result or assessment will be accepted and must be presented at the time of registration.