Welcome new incoming students of 2018-2019!
Enrollment for all grades must be completed at the Cupertino Union School District Office. The address of the CUSD registration office is:
1309 S. Mary Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94087
The CUSD office is open from 8:30am-1:30pm M-F for registration.
Below is the list of documents you will need to provide.
Proof of Residence – one item from List A, List B and List C is required
List A – one document from this list MUST be presented at the time of registration
1. Current Original Property Tax Bill – with parent/guardian’s
name and property address
2. Final Buyer Statement (if purchased within last six 
months) – with parent/guardian’s name and property
1. Printed fully executed lease agreement – includes
signatures from both parent/guardian and manager/landlord
and Manager/Landlord’s contact information.
2. Affidavit of residence (family living with another resident):Primary resident must provide Property Tax Bill or fully executed lease agreement
List B – if a document from List B is not available at the time of registration due to a recent move, a conditional registration will be given and parent/guardian will have 30 days from move-in date to provide one (1) of the following documents.
1. Most recent Pacific Gas & Electric Bill (PG&E) – if two names are listed, two documents from List C will be required.
2. Most recent Silicon Valley Power Bill (for City of Santa Clara residents only) – if two names are listed, two documents from List C will be required.
List C – One (two if List B item is printed from Internet) of the following original documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address is required. If document(s) are not available at the time of registration due to recent move, a conditional for 30 days from move-in date will be given at time of registration.
1. California Driver’s License or California Identification card
2. Bank Statement (Checking or Savings accounts only, credit card statements are not accepted)
3. Car Registration
4. Car Insurance
5. Paycheck stub
**Proof of Age – One (1) original document is required (please bring a for us to keep in your child's file)
1. Certificate of birth (certificates provided by the hospital are not acceptable)
2. Baptismal certificate duly attested
4. Affidavit signed by parent, guardian or custodian of the child
**Immunization Records – must be provided by a physician and translated into English
**All student entering school within Santa Clara County must have a valid TB test result or assessment before they can attend school. TB Test/Assessments must be done within the United States