Registration and Open Enrollment for 2021-22
Happy New Year and Welcome to Cupertino Middle School!
If you reside in the Cupertino Middle School boundary area and your student is currently NOT enrolled in a CUSD school, you are eligible to enroll your child during this window.
You can use this address locator to verify the attendance area middle school for your child.
**Matriculating 6th grade CUSD (current 5th) students DO NOT need to complete a new Priority Registration**
If you child previously attended any CUSD school, do not complete the online registration as it will create a duplicate student record. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the required paperwork in order to enroll your child.
Process of registration at CMS:
- Please fill out this Google Form to start the registration process for NEW to CUSD students.
- A staff member from CMS will reach out to you with further instructions after receiving your information.
For questions, please email at email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19, our office is currently closed to public.
2021-2022 New 6-8 Grade Student Priority Registration
January 11, 2021, through February 10, 2021
The Priority Registration Window is January 11, 2021, through February 10, 2021
Step 1: Gather all required documents
- Proof of residence - Current property tax bill or a final buyers statement from your title company if you recently purchased your new home (if purchased within the last six  months if you own your home or a fully executed lease agreement if you rent. (CUSD does not accept grant deeds)
- Parent Photo ID - either a CA ID/Driver’s license or a passport is accepted
- Child’s birth certificate or passport
- Child’s most up to date immunization records
Step 2: Please fill the google form which is given at the top of this page.
- New employee children, check the CUSD website for full instructions
Step 3: Document Verification / Registration completion at attendance area school
- Registration will be done remotely. CMS school office is closed to public due to COVID -19.
Click HERE for more information regarding Priority Registration and Open enrollment.